Quick Details Type: Photo Paper Glossy: Yes Place of Origin: Anhui, China (Mainland) Brand Name: Yesion/OEM Model Number: YE-LTP Material Type: Laser Light Heat Transfer Photo paper Material: White Paper Application: Light Cotton Clothes (≥ 80%) Temperature: 185℃ Time: 15s-20s Size: A4, A3 Packing: 100sheets/pack .24packs/carton Peel type: cold& hot peel Ink: Toner Printer: All kinds of Injet Printers
2015 Yesion Laser Light iron on t-shirt transfer paper/ heat press transfer paper
1. Work on all kinds of laser printers;
2. Mainly used on cotton (more than 80%) light color T-shirt;
3. Transfer with Toner;
4. Bright and White (not pure white);
5. Photo can be kept over 80 years;
6. Absolutely flat and smooth;
7. Economic inkjet media;
8. Mirror Printing.
2. Application : Light cotton clothing ( more than 80%cotton )
3. Size : A4 (210mm * 297mm) and A3(29mm*420mm)
4. Packing : 100sheets/pack 24packs/carton
5.Peel Type : cold & hot peel
6. Suitable Inkjet Printer:
FUJI *OKI , other Laser printers
We accept the OEM, you just need give us your designs:
1.Put your logo on the back side of the paper;
2. Provide the package ( OPP and Box) with your brand.
Light-colored Laser Heat transfer paper is suitable for transferring images onto light-colored cotton or cotton-mixed fabrics. It is printed with common color laser printers using water-based ink.
- Printer setup. Recommend to select “Photo Quality Inkjet Paper” mode for satisfactory printing results.
- Print the wishful image onto the transfer paper. Then leave it to dry for about 10 minutes.
- Cut out the image, leaving a narrow margin of 5 mm around the pattern edges.
- Preheat the heat press machine and set the recommended transfer temperature to 185℃.
- Peel off the base paper from the printed coating, and the coating would remain as a film-like material.
- Place the image coating on the textile, printed (image) side facing up.
- Put the isolation paper on the image, the glossy side facing down.
- Transfer for 15-20 seconds, then remove the textile from machine, peel the isolation paper after cooled.
- It’s best not to wash the textile in 24 hours after transferring.
- Washing the textile in cold or 30-40℃ water.
Do not wash with strongly alkaline detergents, and no bleach.
Avoid rubbing the transferred pattern when h and washing.
- Do not wring. Line dry in shade recommended.
- Don’t dry-clean.
We could provide samples for your test, but the freight should be paied by your side (Paypal )
Once we get your payment, we will send out your samples.
30% as deposit . 70% against the BOL
30% T/T & 70% L/C at sight
Total amount is under 5000 usd , will accept W.U
After we build a reliable business relationship , O/A and D/P are acceptable.