Side Navigation

Glossy and satin dry minilab rolls for EpsonD700 /FujiDX100

posted on 2017-08-21 10:20:41

  Hello, everyone! Today, i will introduce our hot selling product: Dry minilab roll.

Dry minilab Photo Paper, also called Gap-type Paper, or Micro-porous Paper, which

base paper is the same as our traditional Photo Paper. Waterproof PE coating, RESIN

COATING is coated on the surface of both sides of the base paper, which uses silica

material in Nanoscale (Particle diameter is less than 150nm). Therefore, can result in

extremely fine Inorganic-Organic Hybrid Fine Particle.When the ink sprayed up on

Photo Paper, can be quickly absorbed by similar honeycomb Micro-porous, that is

so-called Instant Dry. Also why we call Gap-type Paper.

  We have two types, one is glossy, another is satin with three grams 240 260 270gsm.

Roll size: (5"/6"/8"/8.3"/10"/12"*65m/100m) and other size can be customized. Notice:

When using the paper, do not fold or damage the printing surface, and please put the paper

that you will not use temporarily back into the packing bag. What's more, you must be careful

the paper should avoid the high temperature, moisture and direct sunlight; At last but not the

least, you should follow the correct property settings as the printer prompts for the best effect

of the image and color.  

  Free samples can be provided for your test, but the shipping cost should be paied by your side

( WU or Paypal ) Samples will be sent to you within 2-3 days once we receive your payment.

    Welcome to consult with it!









Just say hello and Leave Your Messages!