The Transfer Process of Film Free Waterslide Decal Paper
Posted on 2020-12-03 11:14:41
- Use a color laser printer to print the image. We take the HP154NW color laser printer as an example. The image needs to be mirrored and the print quality is selected as a label.
- Clean the transferred object and cut the printed image to a suitable size. After the transfer paper is soaked in water for 30-50 seconds (the film can be separated from the bottom paper), the pattern is pressed tightly to be transferred To print the object, slide the bottom paper off slowly to realize the peeling of the bottom paper and image.
- After tearing off the bottom paper, fold the bottom paper in half, use the smooth surface of the bottom paper to remove the bubbles and water droplets remaining in the transfer film, and then smooth the transfer film with a paper towel. There must be no bubbles and water droplets in the film. It must be drained; the water on the surface of the membrane should also be wiped clean.
- Set the oven temperature to 150°C, put the transferred cup into the oven and bake for 4-5min, take out the transferred material, and wait for it to cool down naturally, and then tear off the water transfer film (or put it in Wet in water, easy to tear off the film).
5. After tearing off the transfer film, put the transferred material into the oven for baking at a temperature of 150°C for 4-5min to increase the firmness of the pattern; or spray the pattern with varnish, and then put it in the oven for baking , Increase the vividness and gloss of the pattern; spray varnish on the pattern, and it can be dried naturally for 1-3 days.
Welocme to your inquiry.